NU: B.Tech Degree (2017-18) Instructions
ONLINE FORM SUBMISSION
- Aspiring Candidates/Applicants must register to submit the admission form and view submitted data. An activation link will be sent to the E-Mail ID provided during the time of registration.
- Login with the registered login/email ID. Users who have already registered may login using the same link.
- Click on NU-B.Tech (2017-18) Form and fill the details..
- Fill-in the required details in the form and submit. Fields marked with * are mandatory. While uploading photographs/documents/certificates the user must make sure that he/she clicks on 'upload' button.
- Take a printout of the submitted form (if required for your records).
- Application fees:
- Rs.250(all other categories)
Applications will be rejected if the fee is not paid or incorrect amount is paid.
- Below documents are required for online form submission:
|Fresh Entry||Lateral Entry|
|Caste Certificate (Self Attested) (in case of SC/ST)||Caste Certificate (Self Attested) (in case of SC/ST)|
|Class 10 Admit Card (Self Attested) - required.||Class 10 Admit Card (Self Attested) - required.|
|Class 10 Mark Sheet (Self Attested) - required.||Class 10 Mark Sheet (Self Attested) - required.|
|Class 12 Mark Sheet (Self Attested) - required.||Diploma / B.Sc Mark Sheet (Self Attested) - required.|
|JEE Score Card (Self Attested)||Passport Photograph - required.|
|Passport Photograph - required.||Signature - required.|
|Signature - required.||Online payment receipt - required.|
|Online payment receipt - required.|
CAUTION: If in any stage of the selection process, or after a candidate has been selected, it is found out that incorrect information has been provided by the candidate, or any documents have been tampered with, or any frudulant activity is uncovered, the candidate will be debarred and blacklisted from applying to the NU B.Tech program, and concered authority will be informed for further action.
Application Fee payments can only be made through Online State Bank I-Collect using Debit/Credit Card/Netbanking. The receipt can be generated from the same portal. No other payment methods will be accepted.
DECLARATION/INTIMATION OF SELECTED CANDIDATES LIST
Merit list shall be prepared as per University rules in the respective departments and the short-listed names will be displayed on the University website and Notice Board.
Selected candidates should confirm their candidature on or before 5:00 p.m., 23-07-2017 via mail (email@example.com).
ONLINE ADMISSION FESS
Short-listed candidates to pay their admission fees through State Bank of India I-Collect portal.
Start of online submission of application form: 12th June, 2017
Last date for submission of online application: 16th July, 2017
Declaration of selected list (List of selected candidates shall be notified on University website): 20th July, 2017
Declaration of second selected list: 25th July, 2017
Date of admission: 26th to 28th July 2017
Starting of Classes:31th July 2017